
I was looking through some old pictures and found these curtains I made for my mother years ago.

I also crocheted the lace at the bottom of the curtains. To get it flat like that I starched it and ironed it. Be sure to use a press cloth (ie damp kitchen towel) when ironing starched items. O
3 comments:
I see a LOT of paintbrushes up there!
Nice fringe...... ;-)
What a great idea!!
Excellent article! Many students find data analysis and coding in R challenging, especially when assignments involve statistics, visualizations, and complex datasets. Seeking R studio assignment writing help can make a real difference by providing expert guidance, accurate solutions, and a better understanding of R programming concepts. It also helps students meet tight deadlines while maintaining academic quality. Thanks for sharing such valuable insights—this post will certainly benefit Australian students looking to improve their academic performance.
Post a Comment